Monday, June 1, 2009

For All Of Us

Hello Everyone. There are many ways for us to meet and be informed about anything relating to Akamar and family. Emailing is one way. I am putting this up, another simple way, so that we can keep informing one another. This blog site will allow us to post pictures and write about someone from Akamar or something that may be of interest and relevance to us.

For now, I will be posting from our end. Maybe Brenda can post from Guam. Or Aka can create something similar from their place for us in Chuuk and elsewhere to know what may be happening there. Or else, send me pictures and whatever you want to write up and I will post from here. Sort of like a web page.

Peace from US in Chuuk.

marz

later

1 comment:

  1. Kinisou,Marz. So far so good. Ina upwe pwan aninnisita me ikei ika a ekis tawe fansoun. I encourage people to jump on the wagon.

    ReplyDelete